Leap Pest Control provides effective inspection and monitoring techniques to help protect your home from pest intruders. Our goal is to provide and sustain a pest-free living environment for you and your family. Our company uses unmarked vehicles keeping your pest problems private..
HOME PROTECTION PLAN OPTIONS
All Seasons Protection Plan includes service in each of these periods:
Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter.
- Visual inspection to accessible areas around the exterior of your home to look for any pest entry points.
- Set up of two exterior rodent bait stations to the exterior off your home for preventive and monitoring purposes. These bait stations allow only mouse and rat entry and are child and pet-proof. Any rodent problems including mice or rats are included in your service agreement.
- Our pest control technician will use a residual spray around the exterior of your home to help protect your home from centipedes, spiders, pavement ants, and earwigs. (Note: This service is for only Spring and Summer months)
- Next our technician will set up rodent monitoring equipment inside your home, including under kitchen sink, behind the fridge, underneath stove, basement and if applicable garage.
- Four bed bugs climb up monitors for the bed of your liking. Any additional monitors purchased will be at a reduced rate.
- After initial set up, our pest control technician will provide a detailed report of the service we have provided.
Pest Management Services for Your Business
MONTHLY SERVICE PROGRAMS – TREATMENT & INSPECTION
Inspection of common areas and treatment if required for these areas include:
- Laundry room, electrical rooms, staff offices, lunch room and locker rooms.
- Inspection and treatment of compactor room.
- Inspection and treatment of chute rooms every other month or as required.
- Exterior inspection of building quarterly and treatment programs as required.
Pests included for treatment in our
monthly service include:
- Pavement ants
Other pests found in the common areas will be treated accordingly, upon identification. All buildings are different and may include more or less common areas to inspect that may not be listed but are also included in a monthly service or inspection as required.More Details