Leap provides domestic pest control services and is the name you can trust and deal with any kind of pest problem within your area.
We recommend our domestic pest control service which is fast and effective and offers the highest level of safety for your family, friends and pets.We work hard to service every client’s needs effectively to protect one of their most important investments, their homes.
Leap Pest Control provides effective inspection and monitoring techniques to help protect your home from pest intruders. Our goal is to provide and sustain a pest-free living environment for you and your family. Our company uses unmarked vehicles keeping your pest problems private.GET A FREE INSPECTION
HOME PROTECTION PLAN OPTIONS
All Seasons Protection Plan includes service in each of these periods:
Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter.
- Visual inspection to accessible areas around the exterior of your home to look for any pest entry points.
- Set up of two exterior rodent bait stations to the exterior off your home for preventive and monitoring purposes. These bait stations allow only mouse and rat entry and are child and pet proof. Any rodent problems including mice or rats are included in your service agreement.
- Our pest control technician will use a residual spray around the exterior of your home to help protect your home from centipedes, spiders, pavement ants and earwigs. (Note: This service is for only Spring and Summer months)
- Next our technician will set up rodent monitoring equipment inside your home, including under kitchen sink, behind fridge, underneath stove, basement and if applicable garage.
- Four bed bug climb up monitors for the bed of your liking. Any additional monitors purchased will be at a reduced rate.
- After initial set up, our pest control technician will provide a detailed report of the service we have provided.
Each inspection will have a report of any pest activity seen or structural problems that may allow pest entry to the home at time of each of the four services.
Whatever the season, we will then set up a following service at a date agreed upon for the next inspection of your home. This service is a one year plan and we will provide you with four services in this one year time. If pest activity covered under this contract is seen inside your home, contact us immediately as the service to eliminate this problem will be covered under the home protection plan agreement.
Earwigs, pavement ants, centipedes, millipedes, mice, rats and spiders. Plan is based on single kitchen, three bedroom and one garage home. Prices may vary depending on size of home.
This plan does not include bed bugs, carpenter ants, cockroaches, wasps, fleas, flies, pharaoh ants and wildlife services. Our company does provide these services but do to the time it takes to treat these types of pests and the amount of follow-up treatments that maybe required we cannot offer these services at the discounted prices and extended warranties.